HERE WE GO AGAIN

sojourner

COINSTAR KING
DSCN2212.JPG

Here we go again for the third time in less than two weeks with another of those stinkin' Nor'easters dumping a ton of snow with high winds. This was the scene from my front door at 10AM and it's supposed to snow all day long. Unfortunately the temps are in the 30's which means the snow is wet and very HEAVY. Power lines and trees are sure to come down once again. Mother nature is starting to really tick me off:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:!

sojourner

COINSTAR KING
Tell us how you really feel!!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
That is a lot of snow and I can see it is keeping you indoors and not out doing what you want and need to be doing. I hope it this is the last of those Nor'easter's.
I got out at 5pm to start clearing the driveway with the snowblower and it was TOUGH.................TWO FEET of wet snow and it was like I needed a 20 mule team to pull the snowblower along. :sneaky:

KRose

Wow, Sojo. I know yhall' have had enough of the cold, wet, white stuff this season. It is pretty but I'm sure it's like a tube of Brylcream, in that "A Lil' Dab will do Ya". When I see pic's like this, it makes me think of the late great, Mr. Ray Charles rendition of the song, Georgia.:):):) Here's hoping this will end soon for yhall'. Until then, stay safe and warm....and oh, what Ian said too.(y)(y)(y)

hoser

At the risk of jinxing myself, if you look at the track the last three storms took you'll find it either missed, or just skimmed us here in N. Michigan. Where you got double digit numbers of snow, we only received a few inches. Not normal for us at all. There I went and said it. Now stand back and watch what happens.o_O:cautious::confused::eek::eek::eek::eek:

sojourner

COINSTAR KING
At the risk of jinxing myself, if you look at the track the last three storms took you'll find it either missed, or just skimmed us here in N. Michigan. Where you got double digit numbers of snow, we only received a few inches. Not normal for us at all. There I went and said it. Now stand back and watch what happens.o_O:cautious::confused::eek::eek::eek::eek:
OK......if it happens, it's on you. :) AND......maybe if you get hit hard, we'll be spared(y):D

sojourner

COINSTAR KING
KRose? Surprised me you mentioned Brylcreem. I haven't seen that stuff in many years, used it as a kid though and hated it. I still hate anything in what hair I have. No chemicals on the dome except shampoo.
I just looked it up and you can still buy Brylcreem almost anywhere.
Brylcreem, a little dab'll do ya'
Brylcreem, you'll look so debonair,
Brylcreem, the gals will all pursue ya'
They'll love to get their fingers in your hair !
I still remember the jingle.:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:
Of course a competitor (Vitalis) referred to it as that "greasy kid stuff":eek:

Last edited: