Hey all you "guests"!

PRO PHOTOG

You should join, for a variety of reasons:

1. There are a GREAT group of people here.

2. There is a tremendous amount of information and insight into this wonderful hobby.

3. Being able to communicate with other that share your interests is a wonderful thing.

4. It's FREE! :)

5. The BEST reason to join ... is we CARE about each other. It's been said, "We are a family." Truer words were never spoken.

So, take a few minutes, fill out the membership form, and join us. We don't bite. And even if we did, most of us have had our shots!;):LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

DigsNW

I have never understood why some people take the time to make an account and then never post 1 post. If the interest is there to make an account come on in and introduce yourself in the Mew to Treasure Quest? forum and then share some of your finds or ask some questions or go to General Discussion and just hang out. You don't need to feel intimidated, we were all new here once. There have been more friendships made here than I can believe and all are great people here willing to hang out or help and answer any questions without putting anyone down. I know first hand you will not find a friendlier forum out there. I belong to several forums covering a broad range of subjects and this is by far my favorite place to hang out.

KRose

My good man I'll have know I have had my rabies shots with booster, and it's been weeks since I have bitten anyone so there.:sneaky::whistle::LOL: Great post ProPho (y)(y):cool:
......they are beginning to come out of the woodwork ....(no pun meant Mr. Dig's). As I said earlier..."they know who they are". :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Alright Hoser, that is one down. How many more to go?