Hey Chuck...I hope you are still out there ???

How are you !!!!

• Welcome Basck !!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • How about it !!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Glad to see some of the older members are still here....Chuck I sure missed detecting, but it was when Gov. Scott got in office and was getting ready to Screw all the high risk employee's state and county, From law enforcement, firefighter's and us Wildland Fire Fighter's of Florida...to take our pension's away and cost of living every year....That's if we even got one that year...which we went year's without...of course...plus are benefit's that make up for not getting paid for our skill's and training that are the highest in the nation....So we had to go into the Drop Program to keep him from Screwing us...thus we had to retire earlier then we wanted into the Drop Program....Officially retired but able to keep working up to 5 year's for just a pay check monthly while our monthly retirement went into an account until we left.....So had to close all of my loan's and start paying them off before I get out.....So sold all my toy's and just survived....got out early, only 2 years in the Drop, but enough money to pay off my bills so at least that helped....So it took awhile, but getting better....Here's an example of pay when I left....New Ranger start's just under $25,000 a year and I was making $32,000 when I left....$7,000 more for my 28 year's protecting the state from Fire's, an all disaster's that affect the state ....Pretty PISS POOR.....for the job the Ranger's do for the state...There's a hole lot more we do that the public didn't even know...The biggest is being a cheap state laborer....But didn't want to fill all of your ear's....So I got a great deal on a White's DFX and a lot of extra's, so pretty much search ready...The man just couldn't do it anymore and I won the action....only used about 6 time's so like new for sure....Hope to get out soon, waiting on a coil cover and I'M GONE DETECTING BABY.....Hope to show some good find's.....Thanks all, good to be back....Chuck hope to talk to you soon.....Glenn...(aka) Flaranger.

KRose

Glad to see some of the older members are still here....Chuck I sure missed detecting, but it was when Gov. Scott got in office and was getting ready to Screw all the high risk employee's state and county, From law enforcement, firefighter's and us Wildland Fire Fighter's of Florida...to take our pension's away and cost of living every year....That's if we even got one that year...which we went year's without...of course...plus are benefit's that make up for not getting paid for our skill's and training that are the highest in the nation....So we had to go into the Drop Program to keep him from Screwing us...thus we had to retire earlier then we wanted into the Drop Program....Officially retired but able to keep working up to 5 year's for just a pay check monthly while our monthly retirement went into an account until we left.....So had to close all of my loan's and start paying them off before I get out.....So sold all my toy's and just survived....got out early, only 2 years in the Drop, but enough money to pay off my bills so at least that helped....So it took awhile, but getting better....Here's an example of pay when I left....New Ranger start's just under $25,000 a year and I was making $32,000 when I left....$7,000 more for my 28 year's protecting the state from Fire's, an all disaster's that affect the state ....Pretty PISS POOR.....for the job the Ranger's do for the state...There's a hole lot more we do that the public didn't even know...The biggest is being a cheap state laborer....But didn't want to fill all of your ear's....So I got a great deal on a White's DFX and a lot of extra's, so pretty much search ready...The man just couldn't do it anymore and I won the action....only used about 6 time's so like new for sure....Hope to get out soon, waiting on a coil cover and I'M GONE DETECTING BABY.....Hope to show some good find's.....Thanks all, good to be back....Chuck hope to talk to you soon.....Glenn...(aka) Flaranger.
Flaranger, I'm glad yhall' have about gotten your pension straightend out. I am a retired Firefighter from Georgia. I know how vital and important a pension is to workers and Public Safety personnel. Welcome back to TQ and Congrat's to you on the Whites DFX. I use the Whites MXT Pro and really like it. Best of Luck to you Brother and God's Speed.

Thanks KRose....been rough but I will survive....still do a little part time when I feel like it....waiting on my coil cover so I can start swinging, who knows about part time I have a lot of catching up swinging....Yea Baby, can't wait.....Flaranger

KRose

Thanks KRose....been rough but I will survive....still do a little part time when I feel like it....waiting on my coil cover so I can start swinging, who knows about part time I have a lot of catching up swinging....Yea Baby, can't wait.....Flaranger
See...you already have the right idea along with the right attitude.

Thanks draaiorgel, and Mikey.....KRose I am going to a park or two just to get the feel of the DFX compared to my old spectrum and we will see....now I need to research some places to go....not a lot in Lakeland....glad the gas prices dropped, that's a plus for traveling...I'll post any worth while find.....Flaranger.

KRose

Thanks draaiorgel, and Mikey.....KRose I am going to a park or two just to get the feel of the DFX compared to my old spectrum and we will see....now I need to research some places to go....not a lot in Lakeland....glad the gas prices dropped, that's a plus for traveling...I'll post any worth while find.....Flaranger.
Best of luck to you Flaranger. My hunting partner and I hope to get the Georgia Relic Rangers out and about soon. We'll be watching for some pic's of some of your cool finds.