Hi All

XLTKID

Been ages again since coming here. Waited for summer to end so it would be cooler to go hunt. And I still have not been out. I am hoping to get out this weekend.

Hope everybody is doing well. Sorry I have been gone so long. I promise to be active again on here. Thanks TQ Family!

prizm-pal

Thanks for the warm welcome thanks to everyone l used to spend 4 hours a day talking to my extended family been busy can't wait to talk with my old friends and make new ones thanks again Chick

prizm-pal

Been ages again since coming here. Waited for summer to end so it would be cooler to go hunt. And I still have not been out. I am hoping to get out this weekend.

Hope everybody is doing well. Sorry I have been gone so long. I promise to be active again on here. Thanks TQ Family!

prizm-pal

I am with you Kid haven't been to TQ FOR A few years l loved it here back then and just getting back into it. I am waiting for warmer weather too you would need jackhammer to dig here Massachusetts ground like cement nice to meet you happy hunting Chick!