Hot Fisher Modification Finds

:wave: Hi, Well Here I Am Again, This Time I'm Doing A Serious Follow Up From My Previous Post In This Ever Popular Fisher 1270 Section. I Am Almost Completely Done On My Fisher And Garrett Mods And Hope To Complete These Projects By The End Of This Month Or By The End Of The First Week Of March. I Am Waiting For Some Parts To Arrive That I Had To Special Order. I Did However Run Some Preliminary Tests About A Month Ago But I'm Just Getting Around To Posting Now Because I Needed To Build A Coin Cleaner First. I Done This Because Some Of The Coins Were Corroded So Bad That I Did Not Know What They Were. I'm Glad I Did Because To My Surprise I Pulled Some Nazi Type Coins. I Did Not Clean All Of The Coins Shown Though. I Got Out To Detect And Fine Tune For About A Half An Hour Or So Before A Big Rain Came But It Was Long Enough To See I Was Moving In The Right Direction As Far As Modifications Go. I Was Working A So Called Worked Out Area Or At Least Everyones Says It Is. I Hope To Post A Final Installment On This Subject In The Near Future.......Thanks JJ

Attachments

bdahunter

TQ's Master Pirate
JJ, What are you doing with all those Kewl Coins!

Haven't you heard? That site is worked out, there's nothing to find there.:rofl:
Great bit of hunting, keep'em coming!

Cheers Mate,

BDA:icon_cool

Nice coins.

As for as an area being hunted out.....Phooey! I have pulled out some CW relics right behind 2 MDers so I don't let that stop me.

:wavey: Hi, Hey MinelabMan I Built An Ultrasonic Cleaner Plus A Variable Electrolysis Cleaner. Being Able To Control The Flow Of The Electrons Is The Key To A Gentler Kinder Non Harsh Cleaner. Hopefully My Next Cleaner Project Will Be A Variable Bubble Cleaner...Thanks JJ

:wavey: Hi, Hey MinelabMan I Built An Ultrasonic Cleaner Plus A Variable Electrolysis Cleaner. Being Able To Control The Flow Of The Electrons Is The Key To A Gentler Kinder Non Harsh Cleaner. Hopefully My Next Cleaner Project Will Be A Variable Bubble Cleaner...Thanks JJ
Very cool Jimmy! I built an electrolysis cleaner, never a Ultrasonic one though, wouldn't have a clue on that one. One thing I plan on making is something to electroplate with!

The TINMAN

WTG Jimmy ! Some real nice coins. Looks like the Mods are comin along great. hey do Ya have any BUBBLE Cleaner for TIN :confused: Sounds Very Relaxing :icon_wink :lol: