How to increase pendulums swinging strength

Ok I took to dowsing like a new born Dolphin takes to water. In fact I was working and programing my pendulum with in 5 seconds of takeing it out of the plastic bag it came in. I used the book "A letter to Robin" so it is responding to my requests and doing everything perfectly in terms responces but the swing is a bit weak! Sometimes in between questions it will stop and as soon as I say ready question it will start on it's own again but again it is a little weak on the swings. So I asked it if their was something I could do to strengthen the swing and it said yes. I did not see any place in my short little book though where it deals with this. So I am asking you guys and gals if you know how to strengthen the movement of the swing. I thought I asked this earlier but I cannot find it know so who knows what happened to it. Also anyone in Michigan since I can not find any Dowsing CLubs or Associations in Michigan online???

bama

pendulum for map dowsing

Hi, I'm new to forum and hope I'm posting on the right one.
This post is to Bert Bert and about his pendulum for map
dowsing. Is it still available and the cost?

bama

Pemdulo

HOLA LA RAZON DE QUE TU PENDULUM SWING IS NOT MUCH YOU WHY YOU SHOULD NOT BE NEAR THE ELECTRICITY AND COLLECT THE WHOLE STATIC SITE MUST BE OUTSIDE THE LINES TO GENERATE ELECTRICITY I AM A PERSON WHO IS IN THE FULL DOWSING ESPECIALLY WITH LONG-RANGE LRA TE DEJO AQUI a page where you can SEE ALL THE LRA becoming PENDULUM AND LUCK :bthumb:

Ok I took to dowsing like a new born Dolphin takes to water. In fact I was working and programing my pendulum with in 5 seconds of takeing it out of the plastic bag it came in. I used the book "A letter to Robin" so it is responding to my requests and doing everything perfectly in terms responces but the swing is a bit weak! Sometimes in between questions it will stop and as soon as I say ready question it will start on it's own again but again it is a little weak on the swings. So I asked it if their was something I could do to strengthen the swing and it said yes. I did not see any place in my short little book though where it deals with this. So I am asking you guys and gals if you know how to strengthen the movement of the swing. I thought I asked this earlier but I cannot find it know so who knows what happened to it. Also anyone in Michigan since I can not find any Dowsing CLubs or Associations in Michigan online???
Can you tell us what the pendulum is made out of? Is the pendulum on a string or chain? How long is the chain and where are you holding on to it at? The weight of the pendulum?
You may have a pendulum that is too heavy or something else with what you are doing may need tweaking.
Once you find the balance and your personal connection with a pendulum, the only thing you can do to improve sensitivity is to practice with it daily.
I am located is s.e.michigan