I am sooooo excited!!!!!!!!!

I didn't know where to post this because there isn't a topic for this one yet!!!!!!! For weeks I have been eyeing up the brand spankin new Minelab Safari!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Gunny talked me into it!!!!! So today I purchased one!!!!!! :multi::multi::multi::multi::multi::multi::multi::multi::multi::multi::multi::multi::multi::multi::multi::multi::multi::multi::multi::multi::multi::multi::multi::multi::multi::multi::multi: With much help from Ali! Thank you Ali!!!!!!!! You Rock girl!!!!!!!!!!!
It is totally different from what I have now, so it will probably take me awhile to get the hang of it! Since it is new there isn't much out yet about reviews and such, but that's OK, I can handle it!!!!!!! I figure I will have all winter to read up and get smart on operating it!!!!!!!
I am just sooo happy and excited and wanted to share my exuberance with you all!!!!!!!!

EBCIII

WOW!! A very big congrats to you Sue Ellen!! That is a great thing to hear! I know you will do well with it. If it is like the Quattro at all it will be a very deep unit. I predict very good things for you with it, Beale.

DougsGraphics

The first one on the block with the newest and greatest from Minelab! Congrats!!!!! Now, come out here and go detecting with me!!! We can pit the Safari against the Explorer II!

CONGRATS!!!! I bet you're pumped!

bootybay

wohooooooooooo Sue Ellen, so are we waiting with baited breath for the mailman.. Oh I know that feeling, big time congrats to ya Sue, I am tickled pink for ya... so, are ya gonna git urself a cool safari hat too..that would be awesome and I cannot wait to see all the goodies you find. When is the estimated time of arrival for your new baby..huh huh inquiry minds wanna know.. MINE.. I wish you nothing but lots of fun, lots of good luck and killer cool finds..

big time congrats to ya Sue Ellen:bthumb: doing da new ML dance.. ready lets go..:multi::multi::multi::multi::yikes::yikes::yikes:

wohooooooooooo Sue Ellen, so are we waiting with baited breath for the mailman.. Oh I know that feeling, big time congrats to ya Sue, I am tickled pink for ya... so, are ya gonna git urself a cool safari hat too..that would be awesome and I cannot wait to see all the goodies you find. When is the estimated time of arrival for your new baby..huh huh inquiry minds wanna know.. MINE.. I wish you nothing but lots of fun, lots of good luck and killer cool finds..

big time congrats to ya Sue Ellen:bthumb: doing da new ML dance.. ready lets go..:multi::multi::multi::multi::yikes::yikes::yikes:
Hey Rae! Yes I am chomping at the bit already, and I have to wait four more days!!!!!!!!!! What am I gonna do with myself until then????? Lol!

Ric-san

Let us all know good it is...their isn't any review info, I just happened to look it up on youtube today with no luck,,,Congrats...!

Thanks Pennystock! Hope you don't mind that i snagged it, Gary was looking for a new avatar, this would be perfect!!!!!!!! Thanks again!!!!!!!

I posted yesterday but guess for some reason it was deleted,so I'll post again.
I understand that the Safari is awesome.I certainly understand your 'happy dance'.What a great hubby you have!He must realize what he has with you as his wife.I'm certainly happy for you.Fire that new toy up now and show us what you can do.Congratulations!:bthumb:

rip

Sweeeeet ! I know your going to love the new detector,I think Minelab is the best ! I realy want an SE but have to wait till next year...darn it ! The safari looks like an awesome detector as well,cant wait to see how ya like it ! :biggrin:

Congrats on the new toy GW, can't wait to hear what you start finding with it, that sure was nice of Gunny to talk you into it, I'm sure he had to twist your arm pretty good huh :mean: