I made a cover for my Propointer

#1
I went out to my garage and found that I have an assortment of handles from old brooms, mops, garden tools. I found a rubber grip on one of them that fit just right over the shaft part of the Propointer, cut it to length, and even used a small scrap strip to cover the speaker with same orange phaze tape. The color helps keep it visible for those that may be a tad forgetful.

I did some air tests and it seems I may have lost about 1/8" of depth, but I will take it for the protection it will offer. I have yet to try it in the field, but do not foresee any problems.

Update: I took it out tonight and there was not an iota of difference in "proformance".
 

Attachments

Top