I still be kicking!

Digging Fool

Although not as often or as high as I used to. I’ve been through quite a few health issues since I last posted, but that is no excuse for my absence! I’m disabled now and haven’t been digging in a long time. My batteries are dead, but the ones in my detectors may still be good. Lol. COPD is my worst enemy. I want to do a little water hunting as an excuse to get in some cool water, but with all the lockdowns and stuff, people probably have not been swimming. I’ll try to be back a lot more often. After all, I have a new AC unit for the house. Nice in here! Y’all stay cool!

DigsNW

Although not as often or as high as I used to. I’ve been through quite a few health issues since I last posted, but that is no excuse for my absence! I’m disabled now and haven’t been digging in a long time. My batteries are dead, but the ones in my detectors may still be good. Lol. COPD is my worst enemy. I want to do a little water hunting as an excuse to get in some cool water, but with all the lockdowns and stuff, people probably have not been swimming. I’ll try to be back a lot more often. After all, I have a new AC unit for the house. Nice in here! Y’all stay cool!
Good to see you are still kicking. Sorry to hear of your bout with COPD. I hope you are able to get in the water for a hunt if that is where you want to go. I wish you the best of luck In all of it.

Digging Fool

Thanks for the replies! I just got through enjoying something I haven’t seen in a long time! Rain! I feel sorry for the farmers around here. We didn’t really have a garden this summer, but a few tomatoes and squash plants up by the house foundation. Kept them watered and they have done well.