I'm offically on the MXT Roll Call

KRose

Today my MXT PRO arrived from Treasure Mountain Detectors in Tennessee. I think I'm going to really like this detector. I will be giving it a try out soon at my old hunting ground. I've been looking at the MXT for some time now, and now I am a proud owner. Whites, same as Garrett has been around for some time now, still makes a quality MD, and has great customer service. I'm stoked.(y)

KRose

I take it Treasure Mountain took your trade in. Good luck with the MXT and let us know how it goes.
Yes, Treasure Mountain Detectors took my trade in of the AT PRO. Rob, I don't know just how far T.M. D.'s is away from you, but I'd highly recommend them to you in the future for any needs you might have. Ed was great to work with and gave me a good deal on the Whites after I ran into stone wall after stone wall. Heck, even the Big Detector supplier from Florida would not even talk to me about a trade in. This after having bought 3 detectors, extra coils, detector bags, and 2 Pro Pointers in the past. It is time for a change, and after all this I have done just that. I hope all is well with you and your family up Tennessee way. Take Care, and it is good as always to hear from you.

draaiorgel

"I'm offically on the MXT Roll Call."
Does that mean ya get rolls delivered every morning?
Enjoy your new detector Kevin.
155.gif

I wish you many great finds with it.
big happy.gif
big happy.gif
big happy.gif
big happy.gif
big happy.gif