IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK LIKE CHRISTMAS

sojourner

COINSTAR KING
I think snow covering up the outside is pretty. We don’t get enough here. We may get that much once or twice but it is usually gone the next day.
Dave, I agree that the snow is pretty, especially around Christmas time. This storm only dumped 3 inches and it'll be gone in a couple of days because they're predicting very mild temps the rest of the week.

KRose

Beautiful pics Ed. I'm like most Southerner's I reckon in that while I think the snow is pretty, I'd rather be like one of the 3 wise men and admire it from afar. Y'all stay safe and warm up there. We had one of our first real hard frosts this morning. That is about as close to the real white stuff as I like to get.

sojourner

COINSTAR KING
Beautiful pics Ed. I'm like most Southerner's I reckon in that while I think the snow is pretty, I'd rather be like one of the 3 wise men and admire it from afar. Y'all stay safe and warm up there. We had one of our first real hard frosts this morning. That is about as close to the real white stuff as I like to get.
Awwww, come on......admire it from afar? You don't know what you're missing. There's nuthin' like sittin' around the fireplace on a cold winter's day, drinking hot cocoa and telling tall tales about all the great detecting finds from the past year. :D