Joliet, IL Paintball Field hunt

Hey guys, I work at CPX Sports in Joliet, IL. We have been opened since 2000 and have hundreds of thousands of customers in that time. Quite often our customers come to us looking for valuables that they lose on the playing fields while playing paintball at our park. We have also run into some problems with old T-posts breaking off at the base leaving very sharp jagged pieces of metal jutting up from the ground. Rarely our customers and employees step on thee and cut their feet. We were thinking about setting aside some days where we would invite metal detector treasure hunters out to the facility to look for valuables left behind by our customers and when they come across one of these broken T-posts, marking them on a map and spraying them with a fluerescent paint so we can remove them. Anything found by the treasure hunters would be theirs to keep, all we ask in return is that they mark the map and spray paint the location.

There is definitley a bunch of valuables and probably artifacts scattered our 143-acres of entertainment property. If you are interested, please email me at cpxsports@gmail.com I hope to hear from you soon!

Chicago Paintball Field - Chicago Paintballing - Chicago Paintball Birthday Parties and Bachelor Parties

Garlydog

Hi Paul:

I live right down the street from your park on Rt. 53. I will bring this up with our local Joliet club. I am sure that we will be interested!

Thanks

Gary

Dig Dug

I got a friend that works in Joliet sometimes. I've gone up their and worked with him. I gone detecting in a park up their. We have a paint ball field down here that used tobe a park with a pool.
Gas is around $3.50 here and higher in IL.

Garlydog

We have arranged permission with the property owners. We have been hunting it since this thread was opened. If you want to hunt and live close by, PM me and I will get you hooked up.

We have arranged permission with the property owners. We have been hunting it since this thread was opened. If you want to hunt and live close by, PM me and I will get you hooked up.

I need the experience, and would love to go on a hunt with others. My daughter, Gina Wysocki, you might know. She is the Vice President of the Lockport Historical Society, an amateur paleontologist, fossil hunts the Mazon Creek with lectures, and at one time found a Tully Monster. She gave it to her niece, and it has since disappeared. Anyway, I'm sure she would enjoy the paint ball hunt as well.

I need the experience, and would love to go on a hunt with others. My daughter, Gina Wysocki, you might know. She is the Vice President of the Lockport Historical Society, an amateur paleontologist, fossil hunts the Mazon Creek with lectures, and at one time found a Tully Monster. She gave it to her niece, and it has since disappeared. Anyway, I'm sure she would enjoy the paint ball hunt as well.
A BIG WELCOME TO TQ FROM THE BIG APPLE!!!!

Yes! I would really like to join in on the next hunt at the Paint Ball Field. Hopefully, Gina will join as well.

cupajo

Hey guys, I work at CPX Sports in Joliet, IL. We have been opened since 2000 and have hundreds of thousands of customers in that time. Quite often our customers come to us looking for valuables that they lose on the playing fields while playing paintball at our park. We have also run into some problems with old T-posts breaking off at the base leaving very sharp jagged pieces of metal jutting up from the ground. Rarely our customers and employees step on thee and cut their feet. We were thinking about setting aside some days where we would invite metal detector treasure hunters out to the facility to look for valuables left behind by our customers and when they come across one of these broken T-posts, marking them on a map and spraying them with a fluerescent paint so we can remove them. Anything found by the treasure hunters would be theirs to keep, all we ask in return is that they mark the map and spray paint the location.

There is definitley a bunch of valuables and probably artifacts scattered our 143-acres of entertainment property. If you are interested, please email me at cpxsports@gmail.com I hope to hear from you soon!

Chicago Paintball Field - Chicago Paintballing - Chicago Paintball Birthday Parties and Bachelor Parties

Grate idea…:)