just a big thank you to garret for the great customer support

Casca

I dont always send my equipment in to garret, but when i do.......i am always surprised.

I have the black garret pin pointer which has seen some use over the last year or so. Garret replaced the case and coil assembly so i was not crazy, the pin pointer actually was wore out. cost me shipping only. thanks again Garret.

11224262_10204731266463191_5091811109763415779_n(1).jpg

KRose

Garrett is indeed a great company which builds and prides itself on Quality equipment. As said, their Customer Service is second to none. It's great to know that such companies still exist today. A true pleasure to do business with them.

Casca

got a 24 acre golf course and a pre 1800's village and homesteads to do. broken arm or not, my pin pointer is about to be tested like never before. picked up a at pro and been practicing with it. supposed to rain, oh well im gonna get wet. little black tape and the pin pointer is waterproof too. wish i had some waterproof headphones for the atp.....you just have to admire garret when customer service is as good as the original sale. wish me luck

KRose

got a 24 acre golf course and a pre 1800's village and homesteads to do. broken arm or not, my pin pointer is about to be tested like never before. picked up a at pro and been practicing with it. supposed to rain, oh well im gonna get wet. little black tape and the pin pointer is waterproof too. wish i had some waterproof headphones for the atp.....you just have to admire garret when customer service is as good as the original sale. wish me luck
You got it. Best of luck to you with the AT Pro.