Just joined!

redred102

Hi guys and gals. I just joined the club but have been learning a lot from all of the posts. I started MDing about a year and a half ago. I started with a bounty hunter and am now graduated to an ace 350. Soon I will aquirre the at pro.
I live in s.e. Alabama where the history is rich but the people weren't. So to date my finds consist mostly of clad and fake jewelry. I haven't even found a true blue silver yet. But my moto is that where there's fake, the real isn't far.
On a more positive note, I will be taking my nine year old son to Panama city Beach this Saturday for a full day of swinging. I have read all of the tips and hope to show him an exciting time. I'm sure it won't be hard to do. He thinks a quarter that was buried is lost treasure no matter the date.
If we find anything of interest we will be sure to post it. If anyone knows of a good place in PCB let me know. We plan on hitting the towel lines, shell deposits and volleyball pits. I look forward to talking more with like minded individuals. Happy hunting.

redred102

Thanks folks. Lol the quarters will be there more than normal. And buster if you need any ideas for the south east area I can through a couple of ideas your way. Have done a lot of research of this area and the history over 200 yrs rich. I do a little river detecting here and know most of the popular swimming holes in this area. Not water proof just yet so there are lots of unhit spots on the rope swings and bridges. Better hurry though. Once I get the at pro I'm swimming!