Just ordered the Pro-Pointer

BenG76

I just ordered one of these finally. Mainly got it to use when detecting with the F2 my wife has. My MXT has the Sunray inline probe. I let my wife use the MXT over the weekend and I can see why she gets frustrated at times about not being able to find the target. I was looking around on Kellyco's sight and realized they take Paypal. I had the money sitting there so I pulled the trigger. I will let you guys know my thoughts on it once it arrives.

draaiorgel

Hey Ben, :wave::wave:
The Garrett Pro-pointer is a fabulous piece of kit. :bow: :bow: :bow:
You'll just love it to bits.:icon_cool:icon_cool

I use mine in bark chip tot lots and get every target in seconds.
You won't be disappointed. :alcoholic:alcoholic:alcoholic:alcoholic

smartfox

yep

I have one. best pinpointer ever. You will not be dissapointed. You can even use it as a mini detector in really trashy areas.

KY PI

Got one and I loved it! Misplaced it twice before I lost it for good last month! Replaced it with a sunray so if I lose that I'll lose my MXT too! Garrett is great but they need to sell a retractable key chain with it for people like me!

LizardsKeep

Got one and I loved it! Misplaced it twice before I lost it for good last month! Replaced it with a sunray so if I lose that I'll lose my MXT too! Garrett is great but they need to sell a retractable key chain with it for people like me!
That's what they make pockets for
LOL
Best thing since bicycle seats

BenG76

UPS man delivered the Garrett pinointer today. Played around with it a bit this evening checking to see how it reacted to some coins and rings. Pretty impressed so far. Cant wait to try it next time I am out detecting.

sojourner

COINSTAR KING
I've been sitting on the fence long enough deciding whether or not to get a Garrett Pro-Pointer but reading what you guys have said about it has made me decide to get one this week. Luckily there's a metal detector dealer only a few miles from my girlfriend's house who carries them in stock so I won't have to wait for it to arrive in the mail.:multi:

dogpound

worth every penny, there are also a couple tricks to gain and reduce depth(super tune/detune) i frequently "detune" mine to really speed up target recovery, while the PP in beeping the hole quickly turn the PP off then back on, this will detune it, this will shrink the range and zero you in on your target better. this is very handy when targets are in the sidewalls on the hole. if you want to gain an extra couple inches of depth you can also "super tune" the PP, this is the trick on how thats done........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUlewb1xGN8&feature=player_embedded

I really like that it's sensitive enough to pinpoint shallow targets before you dig to really speed up recovery and lessen the damage to the grass.:bthumb:

LizardsKeep

I really like that it's sensitive enough to pinpoint shallow targets before you dig to really speed up recovery and lessen the damage to the grass.:bthumb:
Gee, I suggested this and everyone thought I was crazy
congrats on
seeing another one of the GPP's possibilities

If it is a stupid idea
I
know I'm not alone now
:rofl: