Just the "Kinda Guy" I am

KRose

My cousin called me suddenly late last night all upset. She claimed that she had fallen on hard times and needed $ 300.00 to catch up on her rent. Family and friends know that I like to try and help and loan money at times when ones in need. That's just the kinda guy I am. I told my cousin to let me think about it a bit and I'd get back with her. I had no more hung up the phone and my phone rang again. This time it was a different cousin telling me not to loan our cousin the money. It was a scam. she was wanting the money to bail her deadbeat boyfriend out of jail so they could spend the night and his birthday under the same roof. So, after talking to my other cousin, I called the the first cousin and told her sure, come by and I'd loan her the money, cause that's just the "kinda guy" I am. A short time later she came by the house and I handed her the envelope with the money inside. After thanking me with tears in her eyes, and a bear hug, she was out the door and gone. About 2 hours later my phone rings again. It was my cousin calling from the county jail all crying and upset. It seems the money I gave her was found to be counterfeit . Well, it looks as if she will be spending the night and her boyfriends birthday together under the same roof after all. I was glad to help cause' that's just the "Kinda Guy" I am.:sneaky::LOL:

sojourner

COINSTAR KING
The "plot twist" to your tale reminds me of the old "Alfred Hitchcock Presents" TV show. I guess maybe those "Brother, can you spare a dime" types won't be bothering you for a handout either. On the other hand, hopefully when the police "grill" her she doesn't tell them where the Counterfeit money came from :censored: or you might be keeping them company in the "hoosegow".:cry: It's good that you didn't give her real money because you're probably going to need it to pay for that new 15 foot coil you wanted to get....:):):):)

KRose

The "plot twist" to your tale reminds me of the old "Alfred Hitchcock Presents" TV show. I guess maybe those "Brother, can you spare a dime" types won't be bothering you for a handout either. On the other hand, hopefully when the police "grill" her she doesn't tell them where the Counterfeit money came from :censored: or you might be keeping them company in the "hoosegow".:cry: It's good that you didn't give her real money because you're probably going to need it to pay for that new 15 foot coil you wanted to get....:):):):)
That's right.......cause that's just the "Kinda guy" I am.;) :D