Lead washers


Well-Known Member
homefire got the music holder right. It is called a lyre because of its shape. Maybe a Trophy brand maybe not. I used one for trumpet when in Jr. and High School as some of you probably did. There should be on the back side some sign of the clip that has come off of it. It has been bent but it is a different find for sure.