Lithium Rechargeable batteries for the AT

nissn1

I see RNB based in USA sell these battery packs specifically for the AT series, they are lithium,hold charge for much longer than standard and rechargeables, also lightweight (y), would like to know if anyones using these? I see they have a higher voltage than the standard batteries?
Technical Information:

What is the nominal voltage of the pack? 6.2 V
What is the fully charged voltage? 13.8 V
What is the mAh capacity of the pack? 2200mAh

Attachments

sojourner

COINSTAR KING
I use the standard AA batteries in my AT PRO and get good life out of them. Was thinking of maybe getting rechargeables this year but haven't decided yet.

nissn1

I think i get good life out of my AA rechargeables too, cant always believe the sales hipe , but i like these as there's no messing around swapping batteries and the lithium really do last a long time without charging , i have one in my motorbike and it always cranks over even after not riding for awhile, so far had it for 4 years and its been great!

draaiorgel

We changed to Nickel metal hydride batteries 5-6 years ago and the make is Vapex.
It looks like Amazon finally stock them, they come in packs of 4 in a protective case and work at 2900 mAh.
We've never needed to change them ever when out on an extended hunt working an 8-10 hour hunt.
We always took spare batteries but in 5-6 years never needed them.
They're bright orange in colour, easily recognisable.
They have to be the best available world wide.
We have never had batteries that could even come close to them.

I believe they do a fast charger for them too, but we just used our normal charger.

Last edited:

DigsNW

Thanks Ian for the tried and true testimonial. It is always good to hear it from someone you trust.
We changed to Lithium batteries 5-6 years ago and the make is Vapex.
It looks like Amazon finally stock them, they come in packs of 4 in a protective case and work at 2900 mAh.
We've never needed to change them ever when out on an extended hunt working an 8-10 hour hunt.
We always took spare batteries but in 5-6 years never needed them.
They're bright orange in colour, easily recognisable.
They have to be the best available world wide.
We have never had batteries that could even come close to them.

I believe they do a fast charger for them too, but we just used our normal charger.