May God Bless and Protect the U.S.A.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KRose, Aug 10, 2017.

1. KRose

KRose Well-Known Member

Retired Firefighter
    I'm going to be very careful here as I know we are not supposed to post political beliefs or policies here. This is rather a post for humanity in general. We all know of the growing tensions between our country and N.K. It still amazes me to no end on how 1 or 2 individuals can hold in their grasp, the lives of millions of people. Have people not learned anything at all from our World History's past? Remember a fellow named Adolph Hitler? Remember a party called the Nazi party? Remember the road that Adolph Hitler led his own people and country down? This is why we Should NEVER ignore or try to erase our past History, but should rather hopefully learn and rise above it. We have plenty of folks here in our own country here that are all for erasing bits and pieces of our History in order to fit their agenda. The situation that we now find ourselves in is a prime reason and argument that History cannot and should not be attempted to be erased or forgotten. Prayers for our country and our president and leaders and decision makers and all world leaders involved that cool heads will prevail. May God Bless our country, our Freedom, our families, and each one of you here. This was simply my personal thoughts and feelings on this matter.

2. against the wind

against the wind Well-Known Member

"Lost Treasure Detective"
    Kevin,, since moving here to Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania, I haven't sat down and watched TV. That's good and for 2 reasons.
    a. I'm too busy unpacking and settling in.
    b. I haven't called the Cable / internet company to hook me up.
    The few laptop posts I have made, have been from Wi-Fi.
    I'm also receiving newscast over my phone. Just because I no longer live in the center of the universe, (New York City), doesn't mean I'm not concerned about how much damage one crazy man can cause.
    My question is,, what can NK possibly gain from an armed conflict with the USA??

3. KRose

KRose Well-Known Member

Retired Firefighter
    You are correct Windman. Nothing could be gained and everything lost. Allies are lining up. At this point it almost seems that N.K. is against the world. Sheer madness. On a lighter note, I hope that you are getting settled into your new place and are doing well.

draaiorgel, sojourner and MJMcCallie like this.
  4. homefire

homefire Well-Known Member

Just another Red Flag. North Korea is a NON THREAT to this country compared to members of a Pseudo Religion residing within our walls. They have Minimal Resources. The Guy can't even supply Food and Power to his Minions. When the time comes there will be a few NON NUCLEAR Events in the two functioning cities and the show will be OVER. All this Hooobla is just a distraction from the Real things going on like the Current Coup of powers in the attempt to remove a Elected President being perpetrated before your vary eyes. No One even talking about it, Eaa? It seems we Ended the Communist hunts back in the 60's way too soon.

Here is a Photo of North Korea at night. These folks are eating Rats to stay alive. Worst come to Worst N.K. is just a thirty minute flight via ICBM from Vandinburg. Way less if sub lauched, Ha.

NorthKoreaAtNight.jpg NorthKoreaAtNight.jpg NorthKoreaAtNight.jpg NKoreaVandinberg.PNG

Digging Fool and PRO PHOTOG like this.
  5. justdon

justdon Well-Known Member

Retired
    I only pray that it doesn't lead to use of force.Innocent people will die.Because we all know and the world knows this country can wipe out NK quicker than the blink of an eye.So I hope NK does not have to find out the hard way that they are no match for the USA.

6. homefire

The N.K. People have Zero Options . You Follow Fearless Leader or your Eliminated. Your Basic Hard Line Facts of Communism. Laos, Vietnam, Thailand , Cambodia all are administered the same way with exceptions being they have Grasped Some what free trade and Capitalism to keep the show running. Any Actions contrary to the Communist Party will get you ELIMINATED.

draaiorgel, sojourner, KRose and 2 others like this.
  7. MJMcCallie

MJMcCallie Well-Known Member

Sr RCT
    I think the only answer is for him to be removed. If only his own people would just rise up against him.

draaiorgel, PRO PHOTOG and KRose like this.
  8. KRose

KRose Well-Known Member

Retired Firefighter
    This is what amazes me the most. If there is one or two dangerous tyrants who threaten millions of their own people's lives and threaten to ruin their country possibly even into total annhillation, it seems there would be enough people to rise up and take them down before their lives and their country is destroyed. I guess this would be the Total Fear Factor here.

9. justdon

justdon Well-Known Member

Retired
    And when a dictator has the military behind them people are realy afraid to revolt.

10. DigsNW

DigsNW Well-Known Member

Retired!
    Your original post here was well said KRose.

11. homefire

Any one concerned whether China would enter a conflict between the U.S. and N.K needs to understand, China has Nothing to Gain and everything to loose in any case. They would not support N.K. in any event.

12. sojourner

sojourner Well-Known Member

Retired
    There have been crackpot "leaders" ever since there's been countries. This nitwit took over the reins when his crackpot father died and he seems to be worse. He is like some "little brat" playing with his new toys but unfortunately those toys are weapons. He needs to be taken out but no one in his country dares even think about it for fear of being tortured and killed if caught. And yet, if he were crazy enough to attack Guam, Japan, South Korea, or the continental US and we retaliated in such a way that he was blown off the map, there would be those both here and abroad who would find a way to blame the USA !

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017 at 9:37 PM
  13. homefire

Does this look like a country to fear ? He can't even feed and provide power to his own people.

NorthKoreaAtNight.jpg

14. backwater52

backwater52 Active Member

construction
    Ya but if Russia attacks turkey from the rear do you think Greece will help?

draaiorgel and sojourner like this.
  15. PRO PHOTOG

PRO PHOTOG Well-Known Member

Professional photographer
    I Pray that innocent lives are spared. However, I'd happy buy the bullets for a couple of Mercs to go in and take him out. Not a Christian thing to say, but he's going to get innocent people killed.

MJMcCallie and draaiorgel like this.
  16. backwater52

construction
    How about threatening to drop food, weapons and ammo to all his adoring countrymen. A continuous multi nation air drop with the above + communication gear, should be done regardless.

MJMcCallie, draaiorgel and KRose like this.
  17. KRose

KRose Well-Known Member

Retired Firefighter
    The sad thing about this is while I'm sure there are some N.K.'s that support this regime, there are probably multitudes that don't. Those that don't do not speak out for fear of being tortured and killed. This monster had his own uncle executed, and when his aunt refused to quit mourning her husbands loss, her nephew had her executed. Now this is just my way of thinking, but if you will have close family members murdered......what would you have done to ordinary everyday citizens? A lot of these folks are truly caught in the middle. The old saying holds true that "You are Darn if you do, and darn if you don't". I don't say this jokingly. A lot of folks are put in harms way because of this one Nut. (I'm being very generous here.) :

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017 at 2:19 PM
    MJMcCallie and draaiorgel like this.
  18. homefire

That Coup attempt a few months ago was not the Bad Guy trying to gain control in Turkey . It was the Turks trying to Regain Control of their Own Country. Turkey is under ISIS Control now. No one talking about that chit. They Seized Our Military bases during that event. The Greeks and Turks have been Enemies for centuries and are NOT in the situation to be helping that situation. Their pretty much infested with so called refugee's / Invasion forces. Turkey has all but cut ties with the U.S. and the E.U. They have pretty much gone Rogue.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017 at 10:14 AM
  19. backwater52

construction
    I should have put a smiley after that homefire.

MJMcCallie likes this.
  20. homefire

LOL, I lived in Greece three years in the Military. The Greeks have some SERIOUS issues with the Turks. I just can't understand why they let in all the so called Refugee. Followers of Islam are not vary welcome.

MJMcCallie likes this.