My GPP

justdon

I was ready to brag about my propointer.Have had it for about a year yesterday it started falsing put in new batteries twice and now it won't turn on.Anybody else have this problem.

justdon

Yes there is a small piece of foam in the cap.And when i turned the battery around no response.If i depress the button and hold it down it stays on.Maybe its the switch.

MJMcCallie

Usually when mine gives me false readings it is a bad battery. Have you pulled the new battery out and testing to make sure it is good? Give it the old tongue test. I agree with Majak and Walker.

against the wind

That's how I ended up with 2 pin pointers,,lol.
If it is a Pro Pointer, there is a rubber button that protects the switch, Gently lift the button to see if something is stuck under the button. I filled tht cavity with mud once and it wouldn't shut off. Enough debris build up can prevent it from turning on. Just my opinion.

justdon

I just went online and ordered an x-pointer as a back up because for now i will be using my hf centech and that pinpointer acts whacky in the humidity and the heat.I feel naked without a good pinpointer..

justdon

Well i called this am and was told its covered under warranty and they gave me an rma number and i shipped it off to them.I hope my x-pointer gets here soon because the centech is acting all out of whack in this heat and humidity.it works good in cool weather.I feel lost now without a good pinpointer.I hope they don't take a month to get it back to me.

MJMcCallie

Well i called this am and was told its covered under warranty and they gave me an rma number and i shipped it off to them.I hope my x-pointer gets here soon because the centech is acting all out of whack in this heat and humidity.it works good in cool weather.I feel lost now without a good pinpointer.I hope they don't take a month to get it back to me.
Garrett has great customer service. I am sure you will have it right back to you in no time.

justdon

Today was sheer hell trying to use my centech as i mentioned it works whacky in the heat and humidity.Iam actualy thinking about going to kellyco with is just 22 miles away from me and getting a vulcan 360 to tide me over until my x-pointer that i ordered comes in and i get my gpp back.I don't know about anybody else but i need a good pinpointer when iam out hunting.

Garrett definitely stands behind their product. That is nice to see you will get a new PP.

justdon

Got my gpp back today can't wait until tomorrow to try it out.It looks better than brand new.It had a list of what they did and a brand new battery.So i guess you can't beat that for service.I hope they did a good job.