My heart sank last weekend ....

drewan

Yup my heart sank and my blood pressure rose this weekend while I was out scrapping.
I've been to this spot many times it's public land owned buy a logging company before that it had 3 houses on it that dated well back to the 30's maybe earlier going off some of the bottles I've found said 1929 on them but what got the blood boiling was my wife,son and I were finding purple mason jars ceramic jugs and cobalt blue bottles yup you guessed it smashed all of them. I thought about seeing if I could pick up the jug pieces and glue them back together but they were all over the place.
I just had to vent.

against the wind

When we were kids ,,, it seemed the attraction of breaking glass was cool. Any bottles we found, we would throw into the river and then try to sink them with rocks. Just kids trying to entertain ourselves. I don't think we ever broke or sank anything that wasn't a common bottle.

whitewill_1

When we were kids ,,, it seemed the attraction of breaking glass was cool. Any bottles we found, we would throw into the river and then try to sink them with rocks. Just kids trying to entertain ourselves. I don't think we ever broke or sank anything that wasn't a common bottle.
We used to do the same thing with bottles by the river.

Doc dog

yep me to HAPPY NEW YEAR ATW