NEW ACE APEX

nissn1

Hi there, i am really liking this new garrett ace apex, garrett have really gone to town on this one! It has some great features including adjustable frequency all the way from 5-20khz :p so this one really can be used anywhere including the salt water. This one is a goodie , i think it will be a great choice over the at max and pro. Too many great features to ignore, think i may have to start saving and no i don't work for garrett or any of their retailers! The gold rush is on again here in oz in ernest, many new nuggets being found so i may have to get myself one of these real soon, cheers and beers from ozz (y)

Attachments

nissn1

It's interesting that i have only seen a couple of these for sale in the u.s. from a couple of ebayers, both sold fairly quickly, and nothing anywhere else ? I would have thought these would be sold everywhere in the retail now that they are out, i don't think they are available in Australia, perhaps these will only be sold through retail stores and not on ebay as was the case with the AtMax here in Australia ?