Not new but been away from family too long!

prizm-pal

I joined about 20 years ago l had a prizm lll so l was Prizm-Pal well l fell out of touch and am trying to get back to T.Q. Name Chick Sullivan live in Massachusetts l love all Detecting like ocean and rivers most l have Xcal2 nice machine somehow l am a new member and l am called Chick prizm l see many old names and new ones l would like to everyone l was T.q addict l have a picture of me and my best friend a Husky named Buddy and he was so to everyone when you see a post from Chick prizm it's me Chick now let's see if I can send this POST l will turn 65 November 9 2019 feel younger guess we all do miss everyone l don't care if I am newbie l really am oldie talk to all soon thanks Chick

DigsNW

Welcome back. I have been here since 2008 but I don’t detect much anymore. I have stayed to keep up with all the friends I have made here. I have taken a few breaks but friends won’t let me stay gone long.

draaiorgel

That's a great pic of you and Buddy.
Like most every dog they are most faithful and loyal to their owners.
All they ask in return is to be loved, fed and watered and given plenty of walks.
Yes, it's an extremely sad time when they have to leave us.

But they leave a strong imprint on us for many years afterwards, and lots of pleasant memories.