OK! Now what has changed????

hoser

Last year I posted here about the trouble we were having with the crimped bottle caps reading up as a solid quarter every time you passed your coil over one. This year is just the opposite. :cautious::cautious:o_Oo_O Wife's Fisher, my E-Trac and ATP, all don't hit them like last year. I saw one on the ground yesterday and waved my coil over it on purpose just to see, and all I got was the normal iron chatter. Oh and these were the same places that we got the different sounds and readings last year, so it's not just a location thing.

Fisher

Last year I posted here about the trouble we were having with the crimped bottle caps reading up as a solid quarter every time you passed your coil over one. This year is just the opposite. :cautious::cautious:o_Oo_O Wife's Fisher, my E-Trac and ATP, all don't hit them like last year. I saw one on the ground yesterday and waved my coil over it on purpose just to see, and all I got was the normal iron chatter. Oh and these were the same places that we got the different sounds and readings last year, so it's not just a location thing.
My scenario is a bit different than yours . On bottle caps my Etrac IDs them as bud-lite, coke, Pepsi, Dr-pepper, LOL Hey that's a good thing your not digging those pesky bottle caps right.