Ok to buy on Amazon.com?

hi All,

I am looking to purchase my first Garrett pro pin pointer in the next few days, and I wondered if it was ok to buy on Amazon rather than from the manufacturer or a dealer? I want to be sure and get it new with the warrenty. Any sellers on Amazon you love or hate?

Thanks,

Ambam

Looking forward to throwing away my cen tech...

I have been making purchases from Amazon.com for years, and have never had any issues.
As far as product warrenty, as long as it's "new" it will most likely be covered by the manufacturer.

bigd

Just bought one in January from Amazon. $127.45 with free shipping. Just go online and register it for warranty.

rip

I buy there sometimes but you need to cheak shipping.Alot of times the shipping is as much as what your buying !

majakldragon

Well Known Member
Staff member
The difference in buying from Amazon and buying from a dealer/manufacturer is that Amazon can not give you the deep discounts the others can. I bought my Pro Pointer with full warranty from the dealer in winter springs FL and I did not pay full price. I just called them and asked for Dan, then asked for the discount. Dan has the authority to give the discounts.

diggin brains

hi All,

I am looking to purchase my first Garrett pro pin pointer in the next few days, and I wondered if it was ok to buy on Amazon rather than from the manufacturer or a dealer? I want to be sure and get it new with the warrenty. Any sellers on Amazon you love or hate?

Thanks,

Ambam

Looking forward to throwing away my cen tech...
I would look at buying from one of our sponsors its new you have a warrentee and you help promote the forums price should be the same.

JunkIronKid

I have bought EVERY piece of equipment I own from a sponsor of TQ. I even went directly to Windy City Detector Sales and Rental while I was in Chicago to pick up my Etrac (Ron is a great guy and I'm proud to be associated with a forum that Windy City supports). I think that you can get as good a deal or better buying direct than on Amazon and help the forum in the long run to boot. JMHO.

homefire

Our Sponsors are the Best of the Best for sure.

But there are other local Dealers out there that are every bit as good.

Point is Use your local and or Our Sponsors. You will be ten times better off if anything went south.