Old school

Xray

Literally, How'd you like to detect this, abandoned old school in the woods ?
This is from an article about a photographer who likes to photo old abandoned buildings ,,, No ID on location, looks like most if not all are in Europe.
Some pics taken inside that you can see in the gallery look to have English writing ... I'm guessing that in most locations in the US something like this would have been vandalized to the ground decades ago, looks like the immediate grounds are also maintianed so I'm guessing England.

http://news.yahoo.com/ghost-haunted-photos-abandoned-buildings-andre-govia-210849823.html
oldschool.jpg

Last edited:

Xray

Grounds look maintained, windows look spanking new, so it looks like there may be plans to rehab this old building.
I only guessed England because some of the accompanying photos had pics of the inside with English books and writing, but who knows, the guy might have brought his own props along, I don't think he found all that stuff inside though he implies he did.
Place looks secured and it doesn't really appear "abandoned" , though maybe at one time it truly was.

Xray

You are right Doc, we in the USA think finding something 150 years old is ancient, in Europe that is relatively modern.
Almost every square foot of soil there is historic, much of it seeing multiple marches/encampments/battles multiple times by various armies over a period of centuries.