One Happy Hunter

KRose

Today Ranger Randall and I headed out early for a road trip to North Georgia in Ringold, Georgia to pick up his new Minelab Equinox 800. We had a great time and took in some pretty scenery. End result, One Happy Hunter.
20181103_120752.jpg

The first pic. is Ranger Randall holding his new weapon of choice outside of the North Georgia Relic Shop.
The 2nd pic. is a monument to Confetrit' General Patrick Cleburne known as (The Stonewall Jackson of the West). General Cleburne was one of five Confederate generals that died at the Battle of Franklin, Tennessee.
The 3rd pic. is a view of some of our North Georgia mountains.

Attachments

KRose

Nice pics Kevin. Hopefully the PC crowd won't be clamoring for Cleburne's monument to be pulled down.
They have unfortunately been working on this for some time now. Our governors race here in Georgia on Tuesday is a very important one to our state. One of the candidates in the running has some very different ideas. In one of their speeches or rants they said quote: "When we change Georgia, We change the South, and when we change the South, we change America." They said this for real and are calling for Georgia to become a sanctuary state. This election could possibly decide as to where I live out the remainder of my life. I love Georgia. I was born here and have lived here all of my 62 years. I don't believe I'd have the heart or the stomach to stay and watch my states destruction and demise and this could very well happen. I never thought we'd see in our lifetimes the state of things in our country today.

draaiorgel

Congrats Randall on acquiring your new NOX.
I wish you every success with your fabulous new machine.
23[1].gif
23[1].gif

175.gif
175.gif
175.gif
175.gif

You'll have to keep an eye on Kevin every time you take a break.
He'll be desperate to get wee shots of it.

But you can always put a stop to that by suggesting he learns how to turn pics the right way up first.
138.gif
138.gif
138.gif
138.gif
138.gif