part

hey all..im new here...i have an older bountyhunter..its a tracker 1-D/505 ...i have lost one of the battery doors and even tho i know i could just put tape over the battery...i would rather try to find someone who has a battery door laying around that i could possibly buy or if anyone feels generous they could send it to me...its hard to do any detecting with the 9 volt battery flopping around hanging on its wires...any help would be greatly appreciated...or if anyone knows where i can find a replacement door that would help too...i contacted bounty hunter and they dont have any battery doors for my model...thanks all and im glad to be aboard

Buster

King of Spam
Staff member
Might want to contact Homefire..he has a home for all detectors that folks don't want...If he doesn't have it, then he would know where to look..he is good like that..and also he is a pirate ans that is not a bad thing around here..Chuck.....:biggrin:

HOWDY

hello and welcome to TQ. hope you can find a door, dont want dirt getting inside. if all else fails duct tape to the rescue. i held a convertable top together on a cutlass when i was a kid for two years with duct tape.:lol: and now you can get it in colors.

MinelabMan

Hi and welcome to TQ, glad to have you with us!

Until you find a battery door, you could buy some velcro tape, put a piece in the battery compartment and a piece on the battery.