Pi Pro

Mikey

TQ's Underwater Pirate
Just wanted to say, that after 4 months of my PI Pro.. i love it. Took some time to get used to it. But now i am the Pro...shaka Mikey:bthumb:

EBCIII

Good job Mike! I am glad you and the PI are working together so well. I can tell it to by the finds you are getting, Beale.

Mikey

TQ's Underwater Pirate
Another up-date for anyone thinking of getting this unit, the Pi Pro. It's now Dec 3rd and i have had an amazing 5 months with this machine, which i bought btw from KellyCo. It rocks!! If you need any help when you get one of these, please just drop me a note.. PM me and i will be happy to help yah!
Mikey

bootybay

omg Mikey, your so tempting me.. arghhhhhhhhhh well we'll see as I am the chicken of the sea mind ya.. my gt will find me stuffs in the ankle deep and wet sand but he$$s Bells, you so tempting me..

Dano

Surf Pro Pi Tips

Hi Mikey,

I have a Surf Pro Pi. I like my MXT for dry sand and do pretty good. I wanted to extend my search further out into the surf. I haven't put very much time in with my PI. Thought you might be able to give me some tips?

Dano

When I first started using this PI, I thought I would really clean up. However I was wearing myself out digging huge holes to get the deepest coins and rings that others were missing. It does like hairpins or long iron like nails while searching. I can't find a happy medium but at least it is reporting something is down there. I have to use other machines for diving though as it can leak easy.

Mikey

TQ's Underwater Pirate
8 months after getting the PI Pro Dual Field.. and no complaints! I have learned this machine.. the tone changes from different metals is known to me now.. Lead sounds different than a ring.. and different metals in rings sound each different to me now. So.. yup a great water machine for sure! Well worth the money to a person who wants a pulse machine. Want more tips ? send me a PM and i will try to help you if i can. Mikey:bthumb::multi::bthumb:

I just purchased the Surf P.I. and am very excited. I should receive it late next week with any luck. After hearing about the incredible depths, I couldn't resist. Plus I am planning on diving with this unit out just past the breaks in hopes for some really good finds. Gonna take some time getting used to this machine I guess though. I will start out in the wet sand to get a feel for it first. The guy I saw using one, says he finds booty at 20+" in the wet sand. Right now, I'm lucky to get 8" in dry sand, 2-3" in wet sand and nothing at the waters edge. Oh...did I mention that I am excited! But till I get my P.I., I will continue to use my XT70.