Poetic Justice in the Big A' towno

KRose

Only in Atlanta. A few days ago on the local news a pizza delivery man was seen on a homeowners surveillance security camera lifting a Amazon box from the homeowners front porch. The delivery man was dressed in a red cap, jacket, and was carrying a pizza delivery zip bag. The camera showed the delivery guy running away from the porch still carrying the pizza bag and now the box. A few seconds later a blue PTCruiser could be seen driving away, but the story doesn't end here.
I believe the next night Atlanta PD responded to an person assaults involving a (you guessed it, A pizza delivery guy). It seems a bogus pizza order was phoned in by some Thugs. (Imagine that). When the delivery guy arrived at the address he was jumped by several Thug's. He was pistol whipped, robbed, and the Thugs even took his pizza. As it turned out this was the same delivery guy on the security camera stealing the Amazon box. He was still driving the same blue PT Cruiser that showed up on the surveillance footage. This nut was actually a pizza delivery man moonlighting as a thief while at work. This guy was further humiliated by the local news anchors laughing as one stated that usually criminals are smart enough to change vehicles and not be parading around in the same vehicle. Who knows? Maybe he'll wind up learning his lesson.......maybe he will one day be an aspiring Congressman.........Only in the Big A town.

A PT Cruiser? Does the PT stand for "Pizza Thief" or "Pizza Thug" ? Or if by chance he was working for Domino's the PT probably stands for "Probably Tasteless". Seriously though, I'm sure the thug's mom will tell everyone that her son is really a "good boy" and his lawyer will tell us that the thug is a victim of society's ills and is a first time offender and all the usual blah, blah, blah, we hear from cases like this. As for the ones who called in the phony order....I'm sure they're all good boys too and hopefully all of them will someday become a congressman. That way they can steal "LEGALLY".

KRose

A PT Cruiser? Does the PT stand for "Pizza Thief" or "Pizza Thug" ? Or if by chance he was working for Domino's the PT probably stands for "Probably Tasteless". Seriously though, I'm sure the thug's mom will tell everyone that her son is really a "good boy" and his lawyer will tell us that the thug is a victim of society's ills and is a first time offender and all the usual blah, blah, blah, we hear from cases like this. As for the ones who called in the phony order....I'm sure they're all good boys too and hopefully all of them will someday become a congressman. That way they can steal "LEGALLY".
so True. I can't hardly take watching the news anymore. They ought to change the name from the Local News to the Latest Murder, Home Invasion, Car Jacking, and Overall Thug Activity Toll which occurred over the past 24 hours.

I meant to post the directions for eating a Domino's Pizza. First, place the piping hot pizza still in the box on a flat surface. Open the box and distribute pizza into the trash. Eat box.
We had Domino's Pizza ONE time and it was the LAST TIME we'll ever have one. Worst pizza we've ever had. The only problem with your instructions Kevin is...........just looking at the pizza it's hard to figure out which part is the pizza and which part is the box. Further instructions needed. :)