Programming the Deus

against the wind

The directions say not to turn the Deus on indoors but can I turn it on to add programs or do I need to do it outside. I could leave the coil in another room.
I would suggest that you add all your custom programs outdoors. Too much metal indoors.
Do your programming through your remote.
Your WS5 headphones are in Sync with the remote and will automatically go to the program that you are running on the remote.
When you turn your machine on, (outdoors), hold the coil up and away from the soil. Then turn on your remote.
Then, still holding the coil up, turn on your headphones. That way, your machine doesn't ground itself over a nail in the soil.
The only thing you do indoors is charge it. Lol
Did you get the DEUS book by Andy Sabisch?? Lots of great programs in that book, including both Relic and Coin programs.

fyrffytr1

I would suggest that you add all your custom programs outdoors. Too much metal indoors.
Do your programming through your remote.
Your WS5 headphones are in Sync with the remote and will automatically go to the program that you are running on the remote.
When you turn your machine on, (outdoors), hold the coil up and away from the soil. Then turn on your remote.
Then, still holding the coil up, turn on your headphones. That way, your machine doesn't ground itself over a nail in the soil.
The only thing you do indoors is charge it. Lol
Did you get the DEUS book by Andy Sabisch?? Lots of great programs in that book, including both Relic and Coin programs.
I ordered it but it hasn't got here yet.