Questions about Dowsing

Hello everyone. My name is Calvin, and I been intrested in dowsing for sometime now. I do have a Pendulum, Lrod, and Metal Detector. My question is for dowsing with the Pedulum or Lrod, As I read Bert-Berts instructions, My understanding is you ask it as a person a question.

What I dont understand, when your searching for some sort of treasure, gold, and silver. When asking a question do you speak to the machine as though it is a person in your mind or do you picture what your looking for in your mind?

Dowsing question

Could you share some of the information you do know. It seems I am reading it wrong, is it because of the thoughts I have? How or What should my mind be focused on while dowsing to persay find gold or silver targets?

Dowsing

Have you read Walt Wood's "Letter to Robin" and "Companion to Letter" to Robin? You can pull them up on line and print them.
Practice is everything the more you practice the better you will become. These should take you through the entire course of how to dowse. Hope that this will help you.:bthumb::bthumb:

Mikey

TQ's Underwater Pirate
Have you read Walt Wood's "Letter to Robin" and "Companion to Letter" to Robin? You can pull them up on line and print them.
Practice is everything the more you practice the better you will become. These should take you through the entire course of how to dowse. Hope that this will help you.:bthumb::bthumb:
Thanks for the Book titles!! I will read them.My mom said i would be a great dowser if i tried. She was very good at it. Mikey:bthumb:

dowsing is dificul cos...

Hello everyone. My name is Calvin, and I been intrested in dowsing for sometime now. I do have a Pendulum, Lrod, and
radieste
What I dont understand, when your searching for some sort of treasure, gold, and silver. When asking a question do you speak to the machine as though it is a person in your mind or do you picture what your looking for in your mind?
I HAVE USED A PENDULUM AND L ROD, I DONT KNOW BUT THEM NO WORK WELL WHY IDONT KNOW... MAYBE THE EXPLANACION IS IN dowsing a cientific form FOR YVES ROCARD, HIM TALK A LOT A BOUT DOWSING. WE ARE SENSIBLE A SMALL ANOMALIES MAGNETICS, YOU MAGNETIC POINT CAN BE IN THE HAND IN YOU ELBOW, ANYWHERE BODY...L ROD CAN CAPTABLE A MAGNETIC CAMPUS ANDER GROUND...GOLD AND SILBER MAKE IT A MAGNETIC FIELD...BUT YOU SOME TIMES CAN FOUD ROCKS.. MANY ROCKS MORE NOT GOLD OR SILVER , ME PERSONALITY HAVE BEEN FOUND HUMAN BONES..ARCHAELOGICAL SITES ...SOME TIMES BUT NO MANY TIMES..MY EANGLIS IS NO GOOD SORRY....:icon_roll:icon_roll..

Well, the only person that interested me in dowsing was a noted dowser and the only requirement was mental picturing of the sought object-more or less thinking of the object while searching. Anything else, to me is something more than dowsing in the general sense and I won't even consider it.

steve07

Dowsing?

I don't personally know much about dowsing but I do know a lot of Witches that do it and they have told me, all you have to do is visualize what you are looking for..... Just like a technique called Psychic Searching or Hunting, all one needs to do is visualize the target!!! Remember from the time we are born, our first language is images or pictures, and that is how our brains process information. Like the books we first learned to read with that had lots of pictures!!!
Welcome to TQ.....

LizardsKeep

I don’t do any dowsing but if it’s an opinion you want ……… I got one for what it’s worth.

Everything vibrates at its own frequency in nature. If you take a piece of gold and concentrate on it with your device you should be able to discover it’s resonate frequency.
Take this knowledge to the field with you and concentrate on the many mixed signals and you should be able to tune into the one that gold resonates at. That is if there is any gold in the vicinity.

Dunno
Works in magic
Should work here too

pennystock

i do not dowse at all but i do say a little prayer sometimes before metal detecting and deer hunting...........good karma or just plain luck? you decide..................

Casca

Well Calvin, I already drive everyone around me nuts about my detecting. I was hoping for some better responses so I could make me a set of rods and brake those out next time Im in the mountains at the family campsite. Dowsing sounds fun, I like fun.

pennystock

Well Calvin, I already drive everyone around me nuts about my detecting. I was hoping for some better responses so I could make me a set of rods and brake those out next time Im in the mountains at the family campsite. Dowsing sounds fun, I like fun.
give it a try and let us know!

LizardsKeep

A nut on the end of a string is supposed to work better than rods.
But then I've been told more than once that the string I hold has a nut on both ends ... go figure