RE: ACE 250 vs. GTP 1350

Havilah

Dear friends,

I am currently using an Ace 250, and have the opportunity to acquire a 1350 at a good price. I am wondering what you people might think. How much better is the 1350?

Thanks in advance!

Buster

King of Spam
Staff member
Good luck with your new machine..Hope you find some good stuff..Keep us posted.........Buster.......:wavey:

Well a big congrats is due you!! That is a heck of a step up. Good luck with that sweet detector, Beale.
Yeah, I agree. The 1350 is everyhitng the ACE merely promises to be.
Take the time to know that GTP and you will agree, Im sure.

ZR2guy

I acquired a 1350GTP a few months back and have yet to take it out.:eek: I know,pretty pathetic huh? I will be taking it out this weekend. I had a bounty hunter land star before this and it served me quite well. I am obviously looking forward to hunting with the Garrett. Good luck with yours. I have only read good things about this machine.:bthumb:

May the deeper keepers be yours, let the silver shine !!! nice, I just get me a good spot and by fast recovery methods I go for all non-ferrous targets, if your machine will do that for you that is the best hunt technique, but then I'm a relic hunter at heart and I started with an Ace 250 ten years ago, taught me all I needed to know as far as deficiancies in a metal detector and especially the skills, Ace is great, but we all go on to our second machine eventually and it is a tough choice, but by then we know what we like and need for the type of hunting we do. I personally do fast recovery, know my ground and only wish to know if its iron or not iron or a large target. [Take heed ] Personally I use a Sov for first strike on land but my real machine is a Musketeer,... and an audio enhanced C-scope for the beach, Sov is no go, miss ID's good signals beyond its ID range as Iron!!!. typical .....No ID works beyond X amount of inches..I go for fast recovery, Try it, I have made enemies with many great hunters because the teqnique I explain is superior !! Beware a good Top of the line whites though !!! They are very tough competition.