Read This Before Posting your Link.

Gregory

Administrator-Site Founder
In order to add your link to our links page you must FIRST link back to Treaure Quest.
If we don't find a TQ link on your site we will remove your link from our links forum.
Please use this code to link back to us:

HTML:
<a href="http://www.treasurequestxlt.com" target="_blank">
Metal Detecting | Treasure Quest</a>

Thank you,

Greg

jefish

Hey Greg. I sent you guys (maybe Pappy) some pics of a custom field case I built for my equipment and also a couple pics of a hole plug cutter I fabricated as well. I was hoping you'd put them in the newsletter but haven't seen anything yet. Check it out when you get a chance. Thanks, Jeff (jefiz@sbcglobal.net)

newsletter

Hey Pappy. I think I sent the pics to you just a few days before Christmas to hopefully make the newsletter. Maybe I should post them in the "how to and tips" section? Can you advise me what to do? Thanks, Jeff

Other Metal Detecting Forums.

In order to add your link to our links page you must FIRST link back to Treaure Quest.
If we don't find a TQ link on your site we will remove your link from our links forum.
Please use this code to link back to us:

HTML:
<a href="http://www.treasurequestxlt.com" target="_blank">

Thank you,

Greg

Hi Greg !

Am I correct to assume you have no problem with posts that refer TQ members to other metal detecting forums (address included), for
information that might be helpful ? It appears this is acceptable to you, as evidenced by the very existence of this links forum, and there would be no loyalty issue, but I just wanted to ask so as to avoid stepping on a lot of toes here. :wink:

Regards,

Todd :smile:

links??

yes ,like Todd,I'm assuming links in a post are ok as well,please advise,don't want to step on toes or wear out my welcome here. This has become my new favorite website!!!
Hank

Gregory

Good Morning,
Yes links to other related forums are permitted here in the links forum as long as they link back to us.

We discourage links to other forums in the open forum.

Greg

Greg put this on my links page not sure where you put it <a href="http://www.treasurequestxlt.com" target="_blank">

Yeah i had posted to have my link put up here 3 days ago ,,,I have had your link posted at my site since i posted a request here,,,i have since yanked your link and being i have learned something about this site i wish to be removed from the board at once

too_pointer

Sorry you feel this way Rustic. I'm not sure what you dislike about this site, please p.m. me on that if you want. I would like to see you stay on here, such nice people.
too_

Gregory

Yeah i had posted to have my link put up here 3 days ago ,,,I have had your link posted at my site since i posted a request here,,,i have since yanked your link and being i have learned something about this site i wish to be removed from the board at once
Maybe you can tell us where you learned something about this site. And what you heard also. Enquiring minds would like to know. From what i have seen here, this is the BEST metal detecting site on the net.... Thanks Greg for a great site... :bow:

homefire

I'm Confused!

Are we talking about Commercial links?

I post links all the time and don't get dumped!:bthumb:

If you want a Advertisement Base you need to pay some kind of price.

Be a Friend! Give a Hand Shake! Some thing!

How do you think this site is here?

Pro Bono?

Most of us are Just here as Folks.

If you want to advertise on a grand scale, you should find some place that does it.

Got a One Off to Sell?

We have a Place!

Got a Idea?

We have it!

:multi:

Steve in PR

We are talking mainly about other sites. We do not allow selling of metal detecting equipment except by sponsors. Links to other related websites have to be mutual.

In this case, we dropped the ball and neither Greg or myself caught the request. This is our role here and I apologize for missing his request.

anne

You won't find a better place than this..........it is best not to listen to others but stick around and find out for yourself.

Steve or Gregory/Link Question

Gentleman:
I am wondering if it would be OK to put this on a post in the "beach" section. He is not selling anything. Just has worlds of information about beach hunting.

The Golden Olde

There is some very good information here. It is my understanding from reading all of the posts that this fellow is deceased. There was a mention in a post on his site that in 2000 he had been diagnosed with a brain tumor.

Now when you go to the site it has all the information but at the bottom of the home page it says: In Memory of Norman Garnush

I would just be concerned that if fact this useful information might just disappear if the people who are paying for the hosting suddenly decided not to pay any longer.

Thanks
Albert in Delaware