Red Baron

Geode

This is the Bounty Hunter i hunt with. Have not been detecting for a while now, but getting back into it. :bthumb: I also put in a few pic because i think there may be members here that has not seen one of these i hope you don't mind.

G :cool:

Attachments

EBCIII

That is just too cool! How old is that BH? I bet it eats the batteries. Good job on still using it, Beale.

homefire

Just after the Jurassic period! Like me! I like the older ones. If you know what your doing , they tell you things some of the new ones can't!:lol::lol::lol::rofl:

Geode

B H Red baron

Ok guys the BHRB is at least 35 years old. Had hardly any use it takes 16AA made up of A and B Sides to use a word, A has got to have 12V and is the quickest to go flat. B is audio & coil and takes 9V Bat.

I was Hoping with the technology out there now. Is there some way to make the RB lighter to handle? Through Battery Configuration.

A. is for circuits and sensors B is audio- coil needs a Amp continious. :bthumb:

G :icon_wink

This is the Bounty Hunter i hunt with. Have not been detecting for a while now, but getting back into it. :bthumb: I also put in a few pic because i think there may be members here that has not seen one of these i hope you don't mind.

G :cool:
Hello

I have one the same and have not used it for years and have lost the operating manual, would you still have a copy.

Besr Regards
ausybloke