SD2100v2, SD2200v2, GPX4000

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will start out by saying that I have not had an opportunity to use any of these 3 machines in a real world situation. But I think many of you know that Minelab's gold machines are the undisputed king in gold nugget prospecting!

MINELAB GPX4000- By visiting with friends that use this machine and watching the gold forums I am finding that they are returning to old nugget patches that they thought were hunted out and finding scads more gold nuggets. With the new timing features and digital functions the GPX4000 this is being made possible. So if you are a dedicated nugget chaser and you are depending especially on making extra income from gold nugget hunting I would highly recommend getting the best the Minelab GPX4000!

MINELAB SD2200v2-The 2200 is a medium priced gold nugget chasing machine for those that want to still have a good performing gold nugget detector. The 2200 has automatic ground balancing and noise cancel. Also automatic tune. The 2200 gives you the convenience of several functions that are automatic so you can concentrate more on the task at hand.

MINELAB SD2100v2- The 2100 is a low end and very affordable gold nugget hunter that will not be too hard on the pocketbook and the weekend prospector can enjoy and get real results with it. The 2100 is an all manual unit which is actually preferred by many pro prospectors because they can fine tune it for the field conditions encountered at each location. I personally feel even though this is Minelabs most affordable gold nugget hunter and is at the low end of the pricing scale, in the hands of seasoned nugget hunter it is a formidable gold nugget detector.

MINELAB has all bases covered when the need arises for a gold nugget hunting machine whether your a rookie or pro. MINELAB gold nugget detectors are the best in the world at what they do!

Status
Not open for further replies.