Selling my Garrett AT Pro + PinPointer

Discussion in 'Treasure Quest Classifieds' started by AthensHunter, Dec 23, 2012.

1. AthensHunter

AthensHunter New Member

Thought I would have more time to detect, but recently took on more obligations at work. I purchased this AT Pro from its original owner a few months ago and have used it 2 or 3 times for an hour each time since. I simply can't justify letting this thing sit, so I've decided to let it go.

AT Pro in great shape, comes with the large 8.5" x 11" DD coil, Garrett headphones and the Garrett ProPointer pinpointer. The AT Pro is used, but is in great shape. The propointer shows more use (cosmetically), but still works great. AT Pro unit works great and has warranty remaining through August 2013.

I have this package listed up on eBay for $590.00 buy it now (+$30.00 shipping), but I'd let it go to someone here for $550.00 + $20.00 shipping via PayPal. If you'd like to pay using a money order, I can let it go for $535.00 + $20.00 shipping. See below for the auction link. If you're interested in working something out, please email me at finchfan --at-- gmail dot com. You can also contact me through the eBay auction "contact seller" link. Please see auction for item photos. I can email you the full-resolution images if you send me your email address.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290834545425?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Thanks!