Ski and sledding hills.

hoser

Now is the time to go to those popular sledding hills. And if you are sure you can get the permission to hunt the ones on a golf course. Not to go sledding, but see where everyone is. Tubing is a very popular pass time, and watch the crazies coming down the hill on inner tubes. Watch where they stop, or wipe out and go tumbling down the hill. :ROFLMAO: Not only is it entertaining, but it will give you some ideas where to go once the snow is gone. On ski hills do the same. Watch where the most popular spots are on the runs, watch where people have those mishaps, and where they gather together at the bottom of the hills. They may take their gloves off, and we all know when it's cold your fingers shrink and off comes the rings. If they are wearing necklaces and have a fall there is a very good chance it will get broken and go flying somewhere in the snow. I have made a lot of real good finds on both ski and sledding hills. I also like to go to the ski hill just as soon as they shut down for the season. Still a lot of snow on the ground and conditions are too dangerous for ski use and you have the whole place to yourself(y). Remember, other people think this same way, but few go while there is still snow on the ground. Take a tool like a geologist hammer with the pointed pick on one end or like I use, the famous chipping hammer for welding. It's light weight and works like a charm. Once the snow is gone or nearly gone just take a walk around the bare ground. You would be amazed at the eyeball finds you will make. Look for round holes in the snow pack. The sun heats up a coin and it sinks farther into the snow. I have found a lot of coins that have sunk in the snow like that. Look down the hole and bingo! there sits a coin at about 3-4" deep. That's where the chipping hammer comes into play. Get creative, be a watcher, and have fun. Good luck.;):D

wildlife

Great idea . When I was a kid ,I watched a group of dads showing their kids how to toboggan . It was a 5 man toboggan , it got close to a tree and the guy in the middle stuck out his leg to stop it from hitting the tree . It blew him and the guys behind off the toboggan , it was pretty funny and everyone laughed . But it wasn't funny when we found out he broke his leg . Well maybe a little .:)

hoser

LOL, I have seen some pretty nasty wipe outs on a toboggan. Growing up there was a toboggan run twenty miles from home. It had two rails to keep the sled in and it was ice between the rails. No problem getting to forty to fifty MPH downhill. Got too dangerous so they put a little sand on the run to slow the toboggans down a tad. DANG! They took ALL the fun out of it.:cautious::cautious:o_O:ROFLMAO: