Sold: Garrett AT Pro 5x8 DD Coil w/Cover $90 Shipped!

Hi,
Sorry but I sold this coil a while ago. I have seen a few on other websites like Treasurenet, Finds Treasure forums, Treasure Depot, Friendly Metal Detecting Forums, ect!
Best of luck finding what you are looking for!
Greg

WOW has it been 2 years! How time flys! LOL at least I learned how to edit the title!

DigsNW where do you live? I am in Germany now but I will be moving to Everett WA this summer.

DigsNW

WOW has it been 2 years! How time flys! LOL at least I learned how to edit the title!

DigsNW where do you live? I am in Germany now but I will be moving to Everett WA this summer.
I am down in Vancouver a couple hours south of Everett.

Great, I spend my time switching between living in Germany and Everett WA. Perhaps we can meet up when I get back to the US in April or later in the year. We often stop by Astoria, Seaside and Cannon Beach when he have an opportunity to travel.
I have had some good luck finding very old things on the beach at seaside at low tide!
Have a great spring! Here is one of my best finds. Celtic coin from France 52 BC! Thats whats keeps me living in Germany besides my German wife! LOL

Attachments

DigsNW

I would like to meet you. May not be until late summer as I am caretaking for my wife and she will have a surgery mid April and a lengthy recovery. We will keep in touch though. I have never done good at the beach, The AT Pro doesn't like the wet sand much.

Hi!
When I get to WA I will give you shout out!
I wish you the best of luck taking care of your wife. It looks like we both have the same job!
Much Respect,
Greg