Some posts deserve to be saved

Steve in PR

Welcome to the Best of Treasure Quest! The purpose of this area is to post some threads that were particularly inspiring, informational or just plain fun. Most will remain open to further additions and we will be adding more as time goes by. If you wish to nominate a thread to be added here, please contact any of the moderators.

The TINMAN

I Think the Thread by FiftytwoPennies " Whats in a Name " should get listed.
I think it is one that helps bond all the members a little more getting an insight into their user names. Hopefully more will see it and chime in as to why that name.
The TINMAN

EPC Guy

TQ Ambassador
Countdown to Big Bill's 1000th Post

I think this one is one of the best and most fun threads since I joined TQ...the grief we put that poor man through needs to be preserved for all time!:lol:

What say you, Tinman?

pris

I think this one is one of the best and most fun threads since I joined TQ...the grief we put that poor man through needs to be preserved for all time!:lol:

What say you, Tinman?
I totally agree, even though I'm not Tinman. I think I even said, within the post itself, that it should be listed here.

Great minds think alike, eh? :grin:

EPC Guy

TQ Ambassador
I totally agree, even though I'm not Tinman. I think I even said, within the post itself, that it should be listed here.

Great minds think alike, eh? :grin:
Absolutely, Pris! Nice to hear you chime-in! Will be in California in January - I'll call or PM you when I know if I'll have the chance to hunt....if so - maybe you can pencil me in?:icon_wink

Shawn

pris

Absolutely, Pris! Nice to hear you chime-in! Will be in California in January - I'll call or PM you when I know if I'll have the chance to hunt....if so - maybe you can pencil me in?:icon_wink

Shawn
We wouldn't miss it for the world! I'll even Pen you in :icon_tong Are you gonna be in San Diego?

Steve in PR

I thought I placed the worms thread here. Did I miss it? The "Does anyone else do this?" post contained all the poems and odes to the worm that I was aware of. Let me know if I am worng. Thanks!!

PS: I will move the 1000 post thread here after it has moved down the page some.