sounds

I am startting to learn more on this machine. I have noticed that over certian hits it will sound off a bunch of times really, really close together almost like a bird chirp mostly on the lower tones. Does anyone know if this is normal or do i have something set too high. My sen. is on 4 now and it only goes to 3.

EBCIII

I am not familiar with your unit. I will say this. My detector will make different sounds real close together sometimes. It may be a bunch of trash, or it could be a pocket spill? Never know until you dig, Beale.

really close together almost like a bird chirp mostly on the lower tones.
This can be due to mulitple smaller iron targets there. Lower tones usually means square nails & other misc iron targets......which is possible if you're hunting private yards.....something I detect often.

Try pinpointing a shallow one & dig it up. It's probably a small iron bolt/nail, etc. Then rescan the area. If more are present, it maybe a small out building torn down there.

Good luck...........see ya yardhunter

Plan on doing more digging once the ground thaws out some. The bird chirp maybe a bad discription. I is like a whole lot of sound offs really close together almost to a static extint.

I am startting to learn more on this machine. I have noticed that over certian hits it will sound off a bunch of times really, really close together almost like a bird chirp mostly on the lower tones. Does anyone know if this is normal or do i have something set too high. My sen. is on 4 now and it only goes to 3.
The chirp is the indication that you have left the profiling on.