Sovereign gt

Thinking about getting one,is the unit good for shallow salt water,like right along the coast???

Newbie here looking for a decent beach/wet sand m/d in jersey.lots of iron here from what i hear??-nick

bootybay

The Gt is one of the easiest and best beach water and land machines...You cant go wrong, its sooooo easy to use too.:bthumb:

bbqcook

TQ Circle of Friends
Try to find you a used one a couple yrs old, or new old stock. I heard Minelab sold out to a company in Malaysia and aren't as good any more.

I'm looking into a few different places right now, I figure they still have the warranty so if I am not satisfied quickly-- I will return! Especially for that amount of $...

Beale, I should have figured that one out!!! LOL... my bad.
Thank for the web page.It will come in handy!-Nick :wave:

Thanks Cruze131 for the vote of confidence!!! Nick:multi:
It amazes me how many there are out there!!! It seems that alot of folks are also interested in this ATPRO. The price points are q8uite different---The thing is,with Jersey coasts being loaded with iron,you just can't look at price!!

I will tell you one thing,the more you look,the more confusing it can become! LOL!!!-Nick

Thanks Cruze131 for the vote of confidence!!! Nick:multi:
It amazes me how many there are out there!!! It seems that alot of folks are also interested in this ATPRO. The price points are q8uite different---The thing is,with Jersey coasts being loaded with iron,you just can't look at price!!

I will tell you one thing,the more you look,the more confusing it can become! LOL!!!-Nick
the gt has exalaunt iron rejection hay read my understanding gt settings on this page it will help bigtimen cruze131:peek:

Had my GT a month, found something on every outing, including 2 gold rings, 1 with 3 diamonds, I was a tad worried when I first bought it, after having a Garrett Euroace., but now find it great. Easy to set up, set the controls and forget it. I haven't dug any iron since I've had it, tho I know it's there as the GT nulls over it. Used it once on the shaft, way too heavy,we have the S shape shaft in UK, now hipmounted it can be swung all day. Very pleased with it.

Had my GT a month, found something on every outing, including 2 gold rings, 1 with 3 diamonds, I was a tad worried when I first bought it, after having a Garrett Euroace., but now find it great. Easy to set up, set the controls and forget it. I haven't dug any iron since I've had it, tho I know it's there as the GT nulls over it. Used it once on the shaft, way too heavy,we have the S shape shaft in UK, now hipmounted it can be swung all day. Very pleased with it.
A BIG WELCOME TO TQ FROM THE BIG APPLE!!!!

Well although I am really pleased with my Sov, unfortunately it went wrong this past weekend, I have returned it to the dealer. I think it's a coil problem, (don't have another to swap and check) though could be a pcb problem. Lets hope it's sorted soon...I'm up to 3 gold rings now, that's about one a month, not as good as some of you guys, but I'm happy enough.