Spring goodies 3

mtbricky

Got back to my spot as the weather improved today for a FANTASTIC 2 hour hunt. There are people moving into the buildings here today but they mostly ignored me. I kept my distance from the building all the same. I always say permissions are fleeting and need constant maintenance! Anyway I started getting some hits on the patch of ground out near the highway and picked up a small handful of wheaties and merc and a silver rosie. I moved over to a field adjacent to this where I hunted poeviously with little luck but I stayed close to the side near the area with all the goodies. After ten minutes or so I found three mercs in one hole! I was thrilled with that and started working my way back towards my car. I hit a nice high tone on the Nox not 50 feet from where I was parked and dug a sterling silver crucifix. All I can say is I was extatic. I don't know how things could get much better. There is still more here though and I will try for "spring goodies 4" later this week! I posted pics of three coins I believe were steel pennies. They are just discs of rust. Anyone dig anything like these? Appears the photos won't upload - I'll post them as soon as I can.

sojourner

COINSTAR KING
Got back to my spot as the weather improved today for a FANTASTIC 2 hour hunt. There are people moving into the buildings here today but they mostly ignored me. I kept my distance from the building all the same. I always say permissions are fleeting and need constant maintenance! Anyway I started getting some hits on the patch of ground out near the highway and picked up a small handful of wheaties and merc and a silver rosie. I moved over to a field adjacent to this where I hunted poeviously with little luck but I stayed close to the side near the area with all the goodies. After ten minutes or so I found three mercs in one hole! I was thrilled with that and started working my way back towards my car. I hit a nice high tone on the Nox not 50 feet from where I was parked and dug a sterling silver crucifix. All I can say is I was extatic. I don't know how things could get much better. There is still more here though and I will try for "spring goodies 4" later this week! I posted pics of three coins I believe were steel pennies. They are just discs of rust. Anyone dig anything like these? Appears the photos won't upload - I'll post them as soon as I can.
Sounds like a fantastic hunt....we'll be looking forward to the pics. I tried to post a pic of my most recent hunt yesterday and it wouldn't load.

too_pointer

Sounds like a fantastic hunt....we'll be looking forward to the pics. I tried to post a pic of my most recent hunt yesterday and it wouldn't load.
I guess they were doing some upgrades yesterday, I couldn't get on the site, and when I did, had alot of problems trying to post, hopefully back to normal today !!
too_

too_pointer

Congrats on a great hunt, you are sure kickin butt on the silver, love it !!! (y)(y)(y)(y)
too_