Still here

Doc dog

Hi everyone,sorry I haven't been very active the last couple years but I think about ya all a lot and sneak in and check out every ones finds now and then.I haven't hunted in a couple years I've been involved in my life long dream I'm building an observatory which is now finished,,but now that it's done I promise to be around a little more,but love ya all and just want ya all to know that,,,Doc IMG_5129.JPG

DigsNW

Wow, what an achievement. That is something I think almost everyone is interested in and not many actually do. Scopes are very expensive and that keep most of us out of this. I know Mikey would be real interested in your set up as he is an astronomer.
Good hearing from you again.

Doc dog

Wow, what an achievement. That is something I think almost everyone is interested in and not many actually do. Scopes are very expensive and that keep most of us out of this. I know Mikey would be real interested in your set up as he is an astronomer.
Thanks Digs,

Doc dog

Took me 40 years to get around to it,but better late than never lol

KRose

That is quite some accomplishment Doc. Well Done. About the only thing I know about the Milky Way is that they taste good. Seriously, that is some feat.

draaiorgel

Hey Doc, it's great ta cya back again.
I love your observatory,
you'll have noticed at the end of the Milky Way there's a little watering hole called Mars Bar.
swingin time.JPG

Last edited: