Sunray DX1 Probe Delivered Today

I have been wanting a Sunray DX1 probe to go on my MXT, however, they are not cheap. I finally got one today and can't wait to use it. There are not many second hand ones out there. I guess that's a testiment for the probe. I did run across one and snatched it up...I'll give a report on it if anyone is interested.

George

hoos122

Congrats TDD!! I'll be interested in hearing your feedback on it. I've been contemplating getting one. Enjoy!!

Hoos

EBCIII

Congrats to you! I would like to get a review fro you on it! I just wish I could get one for the X-Terra, Beale.

Glad you were able to get what you were looking for, I don't know how anyone can find anything without a good pinpointer. Best of Luck in 09.

MinelabMan

Congratulations on the probe, I've always wanted one but just never broke down an bought one. I think I will soon, just have to decide whether I'm going to keep my SE or get an E-trac???

rip

Hi Digger,I think your going to like it !!! I want one but they havent got one for the x-70 so I guess I gotta get an etrac once I get my tax return ! :wink: Darn it !!!! :biggrin:

I have a DX-1 for my MXT and really like it. It was pricey but no more lost pinpointers. Ralph from Sunray was superb. I also bought the bracket to mount the probe on my control box to keep any extra weight off the shaft. Also bought the Pro Gold headphones and I absolutely like them too. Jack