T2 updated software

adk dirtdigger

I have sent my T2 out for the upgrade and was interested to hear if anyone out there has had the upgrade done and how is it working. Any information would be great.

against the wind

The Deus has a lifetime of free upgrades,, you can do it at home from your computer.
With the initial cost of the unit ,,,It should be free.
Good luck with the upgrade(y)

whitewill_1

The Deus has a lifetime of free upgrades,, you can do it at home from your computer.
With the initial cost of the unit ,,,It should be free.
Good luck with the upgrade(y)
Yeah the Deus is updatable just like a smartphone. You just download new software. The difference with the T2/F75 is they have to change out parts and software. Upgrading from a green T2 to the latest model will be like a whole new machine. They will add boost mode, fast audio mode, iron volume, and digital shield technology. Should be fun to play with.

against the wind

Yeah the Deus is updatable just like a smartphone. You just download new software. The difference with the T2/F75 is they have to change out parts and software. Upgrading from a green T2 to the latest model will be like a whole new machine. They will add boost mode, fast audio mode, iron volume, and digital shield technology. Should be fun to play with.
I think your T2 went from HungryGhost to diggin brains to you. Hungry Ghost told me it was a "Silver Magnet."
Good luck with your "New Machine"

majakldragon

Well Known Member
Staff member
Someones went to me cause I got mine from pennystock who got it from someone on TQ. The green T2 does very well like it is, would I notice that much of a difference?

adk dirtdigger

Just wanted to let everyone know that my T2 arrived home after the upgrade. I've got to read the manual again to get the gist of what to expect. When the weather breaks, I'll post to let everyone know.

majakldragon

Well Known Member
Staff member
I'm wondering if the added stuff really makes that much of a difference. I would either have to find a really nice gold ring or a bunch of change to justify the $300 it would cost me. I have the original green T2 and it works fine. Sometimes it reads a whole lot deeper than I'm able to dig these days.