Tesoro Lifetime Warranty

I have a Compadre that I bought early in 2010 and have only used it maybe 4 times.I filled out the Warranty card and sent it in. I never got any reply or response from Tesoro saying they got my warranty card. Is that the norm for Tesoro or are you supposed to get something that shows your warranty card was received and logged into their database?

Id hate like heck to have a problem with my machine and want to get it covered under the lifetime warranty,only for them to say the warranty card never arrived.

Is the Lifetime warranty transferrable from the original owner to another person,or is it only for the original person who sent in the warranty card(the first purchaser)

EBCIII

I have bought Tesoros used and gotten free stuff for them. I know of at least a dozen folks that have used units and sent them in for repai, and gottenunit back fixed for FREE! They stand by it, Beale.

HOWDY

I have bought 2 new Tesoros in my life and have sent the warranty cards in, they normally do not confirm when they receive it, but do not worry. Tesoros warranty and customer service is second to none. Tesoro warrantys are not transferable but I have seen many posts here and on the Tesoro forum where they have fixed detectors for free or almost free that were on their second or third owner.

HOWDY

I don't know of too many companies that respond to the receipt of a warranty card.
Believe it or not Minelab does. when I bought my XTerra 70 they actually called me and confirmed the warranty and thanked me for buying their product. I was shocked and impressed.

Just Call Robert, or Rusty at Tesoro 1-928-771-2646 if you have ANY questions at all about your warranty! There is no better or more prideful Arizona Company than Tesoro! - T

I have a Compadre that I bought early in 2010 and have only used it maybe 4 times.I filled out the Warranty card and sent it in. I never got any reply or response from Tesoro saying they got my warranty card. Is that the norm for Tesoro or are you supposed to get something that shows your warranty card was received and logged into their database?

Id hate like heck to have a problem with my machine and want to get it covered under the lifetime warranty,only for them to say the warranty card never arrived.

Is the Lifetime warranty transferrable from the original owner to another person,or is it only for the original person who sent in the warranty card(the first purchaser)