.....is the CS-1 for the CoinStrike and the ID Edge.
- Fully compatible with the Fisher CoinStrike & ID Edge models with the flip of a switch! The CS-1 is precision built to ensure peak performance.
- Accurate "bulls eye" pinpointing on coin size targets up to 3" + deep depending on detector model, settings, ground and moisture conditions!
- Light weight, waterproof/submersible 9" X 1" diameter probe mounts nicely along arm rest for easy access. CS-1 probe and cable weigh approx. 6 oz. FE-1 switch box, connectors, cable and two probe clips, etc. weigh approx. 5oz. - approx. 11 oz total!
- While the CS-1 probe is waterproof the switch box is water resistant and must not be submersed. (We use the same connectors as Fisher.)
- Installation requires no tools or modifications to the detector. Switch box and probe clips are attached by removable velcro lined clips.
- The CS-1 incorporates all of the same functions as the stock coil including visual and audible target ID along with identical pinpoint functions!
- High quality custom made, durable probe and connector cable used for precision performance. Probe incorporates a very flexible 30" straight cable with strain relief for "tangle free" operation.
- Quality high performance toggle switch used for peak performance! (Minimum 100,000 mechanical life operation-as described in manufacturer's specs)
- Toggle switch shuts off coil as it turns probe on and vise versa. Coil and probe are never on at the same time.
- New "Detector Selection Switch" allows you to switch between CoinStrike & ID Edge. Also allows the use of both CoinStrike & ID Edge coils interchangeably between detectors!
75.1 KB Views: 226
65.8 KB Views: 231
98.2 KB Views: 236
105.2 KB Views: 221