The titan 2000xd

Even though it is not a bounty hunter it is made by first texas which does make bounty hunter. Does any body have any experince with it and is it a decent detector? Im also considering the whites prizim 3. If you had to choose between the 2 which one would it be? thanks.

pris

Welcome to TQ, HooDooDave!!! I would bet that you'll have a bunch of people suggest that you get the Prism III instead. A very nice MD, indeed!

EBCIII

Welcome to the site hoodoodave! Very glad to have you on.

IMHO I would go with the Whites? I dunno they been doing it a very long time. Well known name. Good machine for the money, Beale.

Even though it is not a bounty hunter it is made by first texas which does make bounty hunter. Does any body have any experince with it and is it a decent detector? Im also considering the whites prizim 3. If you had to choose between the 2 which one would it be? thanks.
I've had my Titan 2000XD for a week and I'm having a great time with it ! Easy to use, good depth, nice weight.

Zman

Welcome to TQ HoodooDave. I would have to agree with the others, I use a Whites machine and love it. They have a machine in everyones price range and they've been around for many years and MADE IN USA!!!!! :bthumb: