These are my basic MD accessories.

fyrffytr1

I thought about epoxying a magnet to the battery cap on my TRX. In addition to what you posted I carry a couple film canisters or pill bottles, one with dry cotton balls and one with cotton balls dampened with mineral oil to put some of the stuff I find in. I also carry a compact 10x magnifying glass because my old eyes aren't very sharp anymore. These items fit easily into your pants pocket. I hadn't thought about the tooth brush but will add one to my field kit as soon as my wife goes to sleep!;)
DSC_0002.jpg
DSC_0001.jpg

DBQ Dave

I thought about epoxying a magnet to the battery cap on my TRX. In addition to what you posted I carry a couple film canisters or pill bottles, one with dry cotton balls and one with cotton balls dampened with mineral oil to put some of the stuff I find in. I also carry a compact 10x magnifying glass because my old eyes aren't very sharp anymore. These items fit easily into your pants pocket. I hadn't thought about the tooth brush but will add one to my field kit as soon as my wife goes to sl

backwater52

Found my carrot in my traveling bag for working out of town, with the toothbrush, deodorant, shampoo:). Last time i saw it i gave it to the wife so she could find studs to hang pictures around Xmas. So now i have it and a minelab pro 35:rolleyes:. As for gear i use a electrician's tool pouch on a wide belt. when i got to carry more i have German army shoulder bag that i can clip to the pouch so it stay's behind me instead of always working it's way around to the front.